Kitchen walls painted coral – Vivid coral can be an engaging color to feature in room decor; however, if decorators don’t exercise care, this hue can also be an overwhelming one. If you are a fan of this mixture of pink and orange, using it within your space can express your personal aesthetic and make your space an uncommon one. While you shouldn’t wash your space in this vivid color, there are ways to incorporate it without making the hue overwhelming.
Steps of Decorating Kitchen Walls Painted Coral
- Paint an accent wall a bold coral. Particularly if you are using a bold coral hue, painting all walls the same color will likely make your room appear overly small. Instead, paint the largest wall in the room your coral hue and leave the rest white or a light cream hue.
- Feature several shades of coral. Instead of making the room overly coordinated, select pieces that are in various depths of this color. For example, paint your accent wall a bold coral hue, select a sofa in a slightly lighter hue, then add some accent flowers in an even lighter version of this coral, maintaining the theme without creating a matchy-matchy space.
- Seek coral upholstery featuring texture instead of glossy finish. Because coral can be a garish color if not used properly, selecting a glossy coral fabric is ill-advised. Instead, seek a fabric with some texture to it, perhaps selecting a coral fabric with textured stripes to give it some visual appeal.
- Add items with print featuring coral. Look for pillows with swirls of white and coral or curtains with white and coral stripes, keeping the coral present without making it the only hue in your space.
- Break up the ocean of coral with a less bold hue. While you can stick to a coral and white decor, you may also want to add some other complementary hues, such as a sea blue. Particularly if you plan an ocean inspired decor, adding another hue such as blue can make your theme more apparent while still keeping the coral in the forefront.
The color coral brings warmth, femininity and vitality to a room and makes it feel cozy, intimate, inviting and cheery. It’s a suitable color for any room and works well with many decorating styles and themes. Coral provides richness and color to a room without overwhelming it, making it a good paint choice for walls. It’s also a common color in upholstery and accent pieces and mixes well with many color schemes. Bring color into your home by decorating with the kitchen walls painted coral.
3 Picture Gallery: Kitchen Walls Painted Coral
This post topic: Kitchen Ideas