Hello Kitty is a great character for a little girl. The colors vary from pastels to more vibrant colors making it easy to create a nursery or bedroom decor that will suit the personality of the little girl. Here we review below are some suggestions for creating the ultimate baby’s room Hello Kitty.
Creating Hello Kitty Baby Room
First paint the walls in your Hello Kitty baby nursery. Paint the walls a pastel pink. This way you will be able to accessorize with any of the Hello Kitty characters.
If you purchase some Hello Kitty party supplies you can trace the flowers or patterns onto a piece of paper using carbon paper. Then trace the patterns onto the walls and paint with craft paint creating a flower border or collage. If you don’t feel to artistic you can purchase a Hello Kitty wall border at your local retail store.
Accent your Hello Kitty baby room with a complete Hello Kitty crib set. This adorable set comes in a variety of Hello Kitty themes and colors. Add a Hello kitty lamp, rug and diaper stacker to complete the decor.
You might even start collecting Hello Kitty dolls. Once you start the collection for your baby your family and friends will soon begin to contribute. Once others know that you are collecting Hello Kitty they will bring gifts of Hello Kitty dolls and clothes wrapped in Hello Kitty wrapping paper to add to your collection.
14 Picture Gallery: Hello Kitty Baby Room
Ideas for Hello Kitty Baby Room
– The bed is the focal point of any bedroom and just by changing the comforter you can make the room look different. Considering changing the comforter and sheets to a Hello Kitty print. You will save money by purchasing a bed-in-a-bag because everything you need for the bed is included, such as the comforter, flat sheet, fitted, sheet, shams and bed skirt.
– You can purchase Hello Kitty curtains to save time or sew your own to save money. You can purchase Hello Kitty fabric from a fabric shop or buy a flat sheet, turn the edge over, and sew a straight seam across that fold to make a casing for the curtain rod.
Hello Kitty Wallpaper
– Apply wallpaper to two parallel walls and paint the other two walls with a coordinating color. Covering only two walls will be less expensive and less work. Painting the remaining walls is optional when you select Hello Kitty wallpaper that matches the existing color of the walls.
– Use a “Hello Kitty & Friends” or a “Hello Kitty Spring Flowers” wallpaper border instead of covering the full wall. It is faster and less expensive. Wallpaper borders are easy to apply. You can put it at the top of the wall, just below the ceiling or use it in the middle of the wall as a focal point. Border all four walls for less than $100.
Hello Kitty Stencils
– You can purchase a NKOK Hello Kitty stencil designer to make your own designs, instead of wallpaper or borders, and place them all around the room and even on the furniture. Paint the walls a soft pink and let them dry. Place the Hello Kitty stencil designer on the wall and paint or use color markers directly in each space to make the shape transfer to the wall. Remove the stencil and repeat wherever you want the shape to appear. If you are stenciling a piece of furniture, the process is the same. This would be an easy project for the children to participate.
Hello Kitty Appliques
– If you don’t consider yourself creative enough to tackle the stencils or the wallpaper project, you can still create a wallpaper effect with Hello Kitty appliqué. They come in several styles, for example, the RoomMates Hello Kitty Peel & Stick Appliques offers several images on one sheet. There are big and small designs in pink and blue. All you do is peel and stick them to the wall. You could make a border around the room or place a few over your daughter’s headboard. In fact, you could stick them directly on the headboard to give the bed a new look. These appliques can be found on the Internet or at your local craft shop for less than $20. They usually come four sheets to a pack.
Hello Kitty baby room ideas need not be complicated or expensive. Adding a few pieces of basic design to the room a little girl can be changed completely, making him glad that he got a new room and you are happy that it did not cost that much.
Tags: hello kitty nursery set, hello kitty bedding and curtains, hello kitty baby supplies, hello kitty nursery decor, hello kitty full sheets, hello kitty full comforter, hello kitty full bed, hello kitty full bedding, hello kitty baby crib, hello kitty bed in a bag full, hello kitty toddler bedroom set, hello kitty baby theme, hello kitty curtains and bedding, hello kitty infant bedding, hello kitty kids room, hello kitty crib bedding walmart, hello kitty bedding for crib, baby girl bedroom accessories, hello kitty diaper stacker, hello kitty baby bedding sets, hello kitty baby pillow, hello kitty baby rooms, hello kitty baby bed, hello kitty crib bedding set
This post topic: Bathroom